Thursday, February 23, 2012

wordworld, who knew?

I've had these sitting in my toys to list pile for a while. I originally purchased them at the dollar tree a few years ago thinking I'd use them for my classroom, but then decided they would lose the pieces or destroy them the first day. They are the WorldWord TV show word animals, made from plastic they go together and spell a word.

I finally got around to listing them yesterday and was shocked when I saw some completeds for WordWorld items.
Check these out!

wordworldcompleteds

I listed my set of 3 for $18.00 with free shipping because they are light (original cost to me $3.00) I awoke a mere 5 hours later to an offer for 10.00, I counteroffered for $15 and while waiting for her to reply they sold for the $18 and then the first buyer still wanted them.

Who knew... I sure didn't and I'm a kindergarten teacher. Find something WorldWord, buy it!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know they even made such things...LOL and I have a two year old and three year old who both love to watch word world.
    Actually I like watching the show too...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. grandchildren that age I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew indeed?! Thanks for the tip, I actually have two Word World megablocks sets & nearly fell out of my chair when I saw completeds on those. Good thing my son never plays with his, haha! (Love your blog, btw!!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...