Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tip Tuesday # 10- sometimes you've got to take a leap of faith

this post could also be titled- What did I do?

Either I hit pay dirt today, or I just wasted alot of money. I'm really hoping its the first scenario!

I visted the local Gdub in my town on the way to a well baby check up.  I was cruising quickly thru the Halloween costumes when I happened upon several hundred NWT excercise/ work out wear items. I had purchased a few of them this summer and had really good results. Since they were in the Halloween section they qualified for my club blue Halloween Costume 2 day Discount.  I ended up grabbing two carts and loading up and I even left a few behind. I now have approximately 200 excercise work out wear items to list. I think it will go fast, as there are several of the same design, just different sizes. I am hoping for nice weather tomorrow so I can sort them out on the driveway and figure out exactly what I have.  I paid $1.00-$2.00 a piece and expect to sell them for $18-$39 a piece.

So I am now either $400 in the hole or I am about to sell over $4000 dollars. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.


How about you, have you ever taken a leap of faith?

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll do really well with these in January when everyone is making New Year's resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome find! I wrote a blogpost recently about finding things to sell in the halloween rack other than costumes. You hit the mother load!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...