Thursday, March 3, 2016

What sold Wednesday: What I've sold on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon this week

Here are some of my best sales from the week:
Framed Needlework Waterwheel black and white toile look handmade 15.5" x 18"Framed Needlework Waterwheel black and white toile look handmade 15.5" x 18"
paid $3.99, sold for $24.95 plus shipping

Rigadoon Theresa Full body large puppet Girl educational storytelling
paid $3.99 at Goodwill, listed at $150 for about 6 months, sold for $150 plus $44 international shipping, got positive feedback today!






Vintage Mens Large Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans Co Jacket Reversible Red Black Plaid
paid approx $3 (purchased at Goodwill Bins, by the pound and it's a heavy wool coat)  sold with Auction (5 bids) $24.95


Vintage Rectangle Tablecloth Mid Century Modern Appx. 71 x 53 Orange Green White
paid $2.99 sold for $19.95 plus shipping (auction, 2 bids) 



I don't usually sell by auction, but I am really trying to get rid of some old inventory so I can get my storage area all organized. I had good luck with the auctions selling. Although a lot of them sold for $10 or less, it still was money in my pocket, as most of the items were clothing items given to me by my mother. 






2 comments:

  1. It doesn't say what your Ralph Lauren sold for? And great sale on that doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..that puppet girl! What an amazing sale. Good for you! I've been looking through plush, but haven't been finding anything lately.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...